Friday, 12 October 2012

Halloween Cake Pops.....





Well, I gave it a shot.......I was hoping that, even with my limited experience, I would be able to make some ghoulish blood shot eye ball cake pops; but it would seem that would not be the fate of my cake pops.

I did, however, turn out some nice little pops using Halloween coloured, black and orange nonpareils. 

This was my method:


 

Using a double boiler I melted down some melting wafers from the bulk store.  



I inserted the lollipop stick, and turned the cake pop until well coated. I took a cracker box, covered it in tin foil, make holes for my pop stick and kept them propped up there to cool enough that when I dipped them into the sprinkles, they didn't melt them. 



Once finished, and cooled (either by fridge or a while longer on the counter), they are ready to plate for your little monsters.



No comments:

Post a Comment